The fee for a marriage license is $72.00 - Not included in the $900 San Tan Weddings package price. If you are purchasing a license at the Justice Courts, they accept checks, money orders, or cashiers checks. Only select courts issue licenses - see LINK. You can get a license in any county in AZ and be married anywhere in AZ. You must bring the unsigned license with you to the wedding. You must have the Bride, Groom, Officiant and two witnesses sign the document. An envelope is provided for you to mail this back to the court. Your Officiant may do this for you, Tony with San Tan Weddings does.

A copy of a divorce decree is not required. No blood test is required. You will be required to provide a government issued photo I.D. such as a driver's license to show proof of age and confirm identity. You will receive your marriage license and can be married on the same day. An unused marriage license expires one year from the date of purchase. Both parties must be present, at the same time, to obtain a marriage license.

For further information, you may call (602) 506-3360

These are just a few of the courts. See LINK for others.

Southeast Court Complex
222 E. Javelina, Mesa, Arizona 85210
Hours: 8am - 5pm / Mon. - Fri.
Passport Services: 8 am - 4 pm / Mon. - Fri.
This is the only court location in the city of Mesa where you can get a marriage license.

San Tan Justice Court
201 E. Chicago Street, Suite 102
, Arizona 85225
Hours: 10 am - 3 pm
Monday - Friday
Only Accepts Checks or Money Orders

Pinal County
Justice Complex
971 Jason Lopez Circle
Bld. A / Hwy. 79
, AZ 85132
Marriage License Division
Main Office 520-866-5300

Marriage License / Age Requirements
If you are under the age of 18, you must either have a notarized parental Clerk's Office consent form or have your parent(s) accompany you, present the proper identification, and sign the parental consent form in front of the clerk issuing your license.

To print the "consent for marriage of minor" go here LINK

If you are age 16 - 17, a certified copy of your birth certificate and one of the following government issued picture I.D.'s is required: a) current driver's license; b) state or military I.D. card; c) current passport; d) or other government issued picture I.D.

If you are age 15 or under, you must also have a court order. To obtain a court order you must contact Conciliation Court at (602) 506-3296.
Package Details
Vows worksheet
Contact Us
Book us
(click here)